Instructors for Keelboat, Dinghy and Powerboat
With the 2021 sailing season upon us, the club is seeking several suitably qualified, well organised, energetic instructors to join our team and help run the AS Keelboat, Power Boat and Dinghy Syllabus
RMSTA Instructors take an active role in all aspects of the preparation and safe delivery of nationally accredited keel boat and dinghy programs offered to Junior, youth, and adult Sailors of all levels.
To be considered, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience.
- Competency and experience as a sailor of a small vessel
- Keen interest in and/or knowledge of sailing.
- Ability to adhere to standard operating procedures related to the safe, timely and professional delivery of sailing instruction.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional work ethic
- Be able to work weekends.
In addition to the above experience, the following Qualifications and Certifications are requirements of DSC Instructors.
- Australian Sailing accredited Keel Boat, Power Boat and/or Dinghy Instructor Qualification
- Hold a valid first aid certificate.
- Hold or be able to achieve a working with children clearance card.
- Marine Radio Operators VHF Certificate (desirable)
Hours: must be able to work weekends as this is when most of the training happens. Courses are either full day or half day and run over consecutive weekends. Flexible working hours with a great environment and rewards for the right candidate.
To apply please send a resume and covering letter to Colin Burgess at email@example.com