- Discover Sailing – the place to start if you are new to sailing.
- Special Entry Races – details for events with their own special entry and Notice of Race can be found here.
- Women’s Sailing – links to the Australian Women’s Keelboat Regatta and the Jennifer Goldsmith Trophy.
- Junior Sailing – information and results for Cadet, Opti and Bic O’pen racing at RMYS.
- Classic Racing – race documents for classic racing.
- Weather – several useful sources to help you plan your day on the water.
- Live WebCam – check out the RMYS harbour and Port Phillip from the comfort of your home!
- RMYS Sailing Instructions – for use with all standard RMYS events.
- Volunteers – info for race management, and the yacht roster for volunteering.
- Crew Noticeboard – looking for crew, or wanting to find a boat to sail on? Here is a great place to start.
- Racing Rules of Sailing – links to information about the rules of the road (or sea).
- Racing Forms – Crew and Safety Declaration forms, required for racing at RMYS.
- Cruising – a more relaxed way to enjoy sailing.
- Start Line/Bay Soundings – a guide to the water depth around the start line and nearby race marks.