News from Venue Coordinator 5 Jan
Welcome back to a New and completely different year. Well -not completely different. The tradition of Twilight Racing and dinner continues.
The menu for this Twilight Dinner 6th of January is:
- Pan fried barramundi, almond skordalia, charred greens, pomegranate and lemon $28 (GF)
- Wagyu beef burger, dill pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, relish and mustard, chips $22
- Grilled chicken Caesar salad, cos lettuce, croutons, parmesan, caesar dressing $21
- Smoked beef cheeks, bbq sauce, potato wedges, green salad $27
- Pappardelle Puttanesca, pecorino, crushed peas and basil $17.00 (VEG)
I have been listening to members and asking their opinions on the catering and menus. I am always open to good suggestions and one of the best is fresh oysters and prawns on Friday night in the Olympic bar. Oysters or prawns, a cold crisp pilsner or a glass of our new prosecco, Pete’s Pure Prosecco, on one of the balconies watching the sunset could be the start of a new RMYS tradition. Also on the menu
- Beer battered cod burger, coleslaw, tartare sauce and mushy peas on buttermilk bun with chips $20
- Spinach and ricotta agnolotti, chilli sugo, parmesan and rocket salad $17 (VEG)
- Squadron Salad, Cauliflower, pomegranate, herb salad, Roasted heirloom carrots with tahini and cinnamon, Beetroot and sweet potato relish, Flat bread and falafel $16 (GF)
Friday 8th January is the first day. If this night is supported, Seafood and Sunset Fridays will continue once a month until the end of season. Bring friends and enjoy the best of Summer.
See you in the Club