Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron offers the warmest of welcomes to visitors from Victoria, around Australia and from overseas.
We are delighted to see sailors looking for hospitable location to spend a short break or medium – long term pen to berth their boat.
With the completion of the magnificent marina, the club now has berthing facilities to match the quality of our wonderfully refurbished clubhouse.
St Kilda is Melbourne’s seaside playground and is much loved by residents and visitors alike.
Local Services & Attractions Guide
Casual Berth Rates (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
– all Australian and Victorian Public Holidays and associated weekends, including the Monday prior to Melbourne Cup Day;
– Good Friday to Easter Monday (inclusive); and
– Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day (inclusive).
Short Term Rental Rates
(1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year)
• Utilities will be billed at $220.32 per quarter (except for 1 month rental).
• Catamaran Pens are charged at 1.5 x the standard pen rental charge.
• All vessels remaining for a period of 3 months or greater must have approved mooring lines (which can be purchased through the Squadron). This is a once-off fee and the Squadron will then maintain the mooring lines for the duration of the vessels tenure at RMYS. Lines will be charged to your account. Contact the Operations Manager for details & pricing.
• Shore power leads must have an IP66 plug, and in date Test and Tag certification.
If you are interested please contact Jan – 03 9534 0227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org