The easing of restrictions just announced allows the bar to be open. The usual MWM lunch will be available tomorrow, the menu is as follows:
- Spiced pumpkin soup, chilli pepitas, crème fraiche $12
- Wagyu beef burger cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, burger sauce and chips $18
- Casarecce, chilli sugo, eggplant, ricotta salata, basil, pangrattato$18
- Soy roasted salmon, XO sauce sesame, broccoloni, rice $26
- Chicken souvlaki, tomato, olive, pickled red onion and herb salad, tzatziki, pitta and chips $23
Organised sailing is allowed, so the MWM race tomorrow will go ahead. We are waiting on direction from Australian Sailing regarding face masks and density limits on board, although it seems face masks are required unless you are involved in strenuous exercise and no more than the minimum required number of crew to a maximum of ten.
The BOM website currently has a gale warning for tomorrow, so if that remains there will not be anything to worry about.
Lunch tomorrow is a wonderful opportunity to meet others and enjoy the warm and friendly environment the Olympic Bar offers.
Please contact me if you have any questions.