Boats must nominate their boat speed from 5, 6, 7.5, 10 and 12 knots on entry and on the day proceed around the course at their nominated speed passing positions at specified times. Points are lost for being too early or too late at the various positions on the course. This year we will be using our new TackTracker system to calculate the results!
· CLICK HERE for SYC Cup NavRally Notice of Race: SYC Cup NOR version 22.02.2015 Full Instructions
· CLICK HERE for: Notice To Competitors SYC Cup 2015 version 2.2.2015
· CLICK HERE for Entry: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SYC_Cup_NavRally_2015
· CLICK HERE for Nav Rally Rules 2015
· CLICK HERE for SYC’s Recreational Boating Safety Manual
· CLICK HERE for weather. It is the responsibility of each skipper to withdraw from the event if he/she considers his/her vessel and/or crew to be in jeopardy.
· Start time running sheet - available closer to the event, will be emailed directly to each participant.
Please note, there will be a local road closure on that morning, click through here for all the details: http://www.syc.com.au/club-events/local-road-closure-sunday-22-february/
Boating and Marina Office Manager
Sandringham Yacht Club
T: (03) 9599 0902
F: (03) 9598 8109