Can you believe it's nearly footy season again?!
RMYS will be running an online AFL tipping competition this year, which is open to all members. The cost will be $20 for the season, payable in cash to Lou in the RMYS office. We will award at least a first prize at the end of the season, with 2nd, 3rd, etc. if we get enough tipsters, along with a "middle of the pack" prize.
Simply send an email to email@example.com for the link and password to join the RMYS competition on iTipFooty.
Round 1 starts on Thursday 24 March, so get in quick!
- You will get 2 points for picking a winner or a draw.
- If you have a perfect round, you will get a bonus 2 points.
- Tips will close 5 minutes before each game – so for example if you forget to tip on Friday night, you can still tip for the Saturday and Sunday games on Saturday morning. You can also choose to receive a reminder email for tipping each week.
- If you miss a round or start late, you will be awarded points for the "away" team wins.
- You will also need to pick a points margin for the first game of each round. This allows us to split ties.
- You can choose one round to be your "joker", where you will receive double points for that round.
- There is also a "knockout" competition, where each week you will pick one team out of the 18 that you think is most likely to win. If that team wins, you will stay in the knockout. If that team loses, you'll be out of the knockout (but you will remain in the main tipping competition). Let's see if we can all make it past Round 4 this year!