Twilight racing kicks off tomorrow and Club Marine starts on Saturday, with the first RMYS Summer Saturday race on the 18th.
Here are your final reminders:
- Submit Safety Category Declaration form to Allicia
- Collect Safety Category Sticker from Allicia
- Re-validate AMS and IRC Certificates
- Submit AMS and IRC Certificates (if applicable) to Allicia
- Send updated insurance policies to Jan Hurst (if you haven’t already)
- Enter the races!
If you have not revalidated your AMS or IRC certificates, you will not be scored under those rating systems.
If you have not submitted a safety category form, you will receive a DNS until you do.
Don’t forget to allocate yourself, a crew member, family member or friend to your allocated Race Management Duty during the year. You will be notified of your duty day shortly, if you have not been allocated one already.
If you have any questions, please contact Allicia via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9534 0227
See you on the water.