Our guest speaker Duncan Hart and his wife have cruised throughout the waterways of Europe.
Duncan's presentation will be entertaining and informative.
Dinner available in the bar from 6pm, book with firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rivers and canals and what to expect across the major cruising areas in France, Belgium, Holland and Germany
- Bridges, tunnels and locking
- Marinas and facilities
- Buying a boat in Europe-tips and traps - details of what is available, prices new and second-hand examples, particularly of the Linssen range of all steel cruisers built for European conditions
- Hiring-the best areas and prices, ranges of boats available etcetera
- Resources including details about syndication, VAT, where to buy and what to look out for