In addition to our new Day Pass System, the Squadron this year will re-introduce a Boat Owner Pass system, commencing on Wednesday 8 October.
The new Boat Owner Pass System is to permit boat owners to invite those that are not expecting to sail more than once during the season, such as work colleagues, family or friends. For those that sail more than once, they will need to transfer to the regular day pass system.
This system is to complement the day pass system and ensure the Squadron remains within our insurance limitations.
- Skippers may pre-purchase a Boat Owner Pass at a cost of $120. The card can be used for up to 12 different people. ($10 pp.)
- The Boat Owner Pass and Boat records will be managed by the Sailing Administrator.
- Boat Owners will still need to list each person who uses the card on the day of sailing.
- The Boat Owners Pass supersedes any old blue passes and is valid for 12 guests.
- Upon completion of the Pass, Boat Owners can pre purchase an additional pass for $120.
- To order, please contact Allicia at the office.